Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A short history, and mission statement of sorts...

I have been an artist as long as I can remember. I've always been creating, and learning new ways to create. When I found the SCA (Society for Creative Anachronism) in 2008,  I fell in love with the myriad ways to fulfill my need to keep my hands busy, and the chance to always be learning something new.

Now I am an apprentice, and feel the need to keep track of this amazing journey. Hopefully this blog will allow me to not only have a record of the many things I do, but also connect with other artisans out there.

1 comment:

  1. I haven’t any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us. brake repair

    ReplyDelete